Sales Support Specialist
Codian Robotics BV, part of B&R Automation is The Leading innovator for Pick & Place robots. We are part of the ABB group, a global leader in industrial robotics and automation. Codian Robotics BV manufacture industrial robots that are sold all over the world. We currently are a team of 20 people, and a flexible, dynamic, ambitious, and growing company. Currently we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic sales support specialist that will support our customers and sales team from our factory in Ede, The Netherlands.
As sales support specialist, at our office in Ede, you provide internal and external customer support (e.g. technical, order assistance, payment-related assistance) and coordinate internally within the factory and externally with customers, regional sales teams and logistical service providers, to have complete case ownership and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Customer assistance:
- Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Finance.
- Coordinates resolution concerning after-sales and spare parts.
- Customer requests:
- Recommends appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g. production capability and scheduling, resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice) is in place.
- Customer relations:
- Proactively communicates with customers and clarifies any questions.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the entire process.
- Data management and analysis:
- Maintaining the customer and order related data in the ERP system.
- Prepares and analyses regular statistics (e.g. forecast and demand planning) using available tools and collecting relevant information.
- Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management.
- What you will bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales, sales support or customer support role.
- Enthusiasm for customer relation management.
- Interest in and willingness to learn about our robot technology.
- Commercial education at MBO+ or HBO (Bachelor level).
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, in both Dutch and English, other languages are considered an asset.
- Experience with the use of an ERP system.
- Experience with SAP ERP system is highly appreciated.
- Experience in the robotics, motion or automation industry is beneficial.
What we offer:
- A challenging role in a growing company with a great team spirit.
- An enthusiastic team with room to grow your role.
- An international working environment as part of a multinational parent company.
- A workplace that connects to all areas of the company (production, sales, assembly, purchase etc.).
- A competitive salary and secondary conditions.
We look forward to receiving your application and your motivation letter, in Dutch or English. If you want to discover more about Codian Robotics. Please have a look at our website www.Codian-Robotics.com
For more information, you can contact our Managing Director Wouter Valk at email@example.com or +31 850 643 200.
Codian is the leading innovator of Pick & Place robots. We are established in 2011 and proved to be the most important manufacturer of Delta robots. We develop and assemble the best possible Delta robots for your application.
Codian offers over 100 different configurations and above that it is also possible to use the Standardized Customization we offer; the possibility to customize your robot out of our standardized parts.