(Junior) Financial Controller
Codian is The Leading Innovator for Pick & Place robots. Since October 2020 we are part of the ABB Family. ABB is known as a leading driver for industrial robots. We manufacture industrial robots that are sold all over the world. We are a flexible, innovative, and ambitious company. Are you a hands-on and passionate Financial Controller? Contact us, we have a great job opening.
What will you do?
We are a small company in need of a hands-on (Junior) Financial Controller who will manage and perform the day-to-day controlling activities, weekly and monthly reporting, monthly and annual closing as well as the financial integration into the ABB world. Also accounting, support to bookkeeping, and advising the local management will be part of your activities.
You will work in a small company that is part of a large global family, making it a very international experience. As Codian Robotics is growing you will be the finance business partner on the way to success.
What you bring:
- Positive energy and the eagerness to grow with the company.
- An accounting or finance degree. Experience with IFRS or US GAAP is an advantage.
- You have good numerical insight, you take initiative, know how to tackle things and can switch quickly in busy times.
- You actively make proposals for improvement; you can set the right priorities and respond to unexpected situations.
- You have good skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You have experience in working with ERP systems and keeping it up to date. Knowledge of AFAS and SAP is an advantage.
- You can think strategically, and you like it that operational activities are also a part of your duties.
- You master Dutch and English in word and writing.
What we have to offer:
- Good remuneration in an innovative and ambitious environment.
- The possibility to organize it your way, if this benefits the whole organization.
- The possibility to grow and to align with a multinational.
- The flexibility of a small Dutch company, with a motivated team.
- The possibility to work part-time.
We would like to receive your motivation and CV in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information you can also contact Mr. R. Ploeg on +31 85 0643 200
Codian is the leading innovator of Pick & Place robots. We are established in 2011 and proved to be the most important manufacturer of Delta robots. We develop and assemble the best possible Delta robots for your application.
Codian offers over 100 different configurations and above that it is also possible to use the Standardized Customization we offer; the possibility to customize your robot out of our standardized parts.